Applying for an Australian visa is, in a way, so difficult today. Therefore, it is not a lonely journey that will get it for you. In the meantime, many visa categories are available now. So, you may get confused over these when determining “what is best for me?” Sometimes, you may be going through a severe situation. For example, you are about to get deported back to your country.
In all such cases, you need the assistance of an immigration lawyer in Melbourne. Anyway, another side is there to look into further. You will come across many lawyers now. However, the right one for you is like hiding somewhere. Therefore, you have to find them to plan your valid stay in Australia.
Migration Lawyer Melbourne Or Law Firm?: In Australia, you will come across these two options. Either you can hire an individual lawyer. Or a law firm like Us. We have to say that both the options are, in a way, “OK.” What is the highly recommended option, though? No matter which option you choose, make sure that they hold the relevant license from the Migration Agents Registration Authority Of Australia.
- Which option out of hiring an individual lawyer or law firm satisfies you? It is best if you pick a full-service lawyer. Thus, they can represent you even in the immigration court.
- Many visa options are there, but you are eligible only to one particular type or a few. Therefore, the migration lawyer Melbourne has to filter and suggest you the most practical one.
- Who will do those critical tasks authentically for you is the biggest question.
- On the other hand, what service do you exactly need? Is it legal advice or something more hectic?
- You look for Australian visa extensions means you are not an Australian or permanent resident. As a result, you may have a few eligible issues. If you apply for a visa without addressing those issues, then visa application refusal is the end result.
Choose Australian Migration Agents That Do Your Visa: As the visa applicant, you may look for family visas, skilled migration, or any other. Sometimes, a few law services only offer aids related to certain visa extensions. So, it is very simple. If you look for partner visas, but the lawyer you are considering doesn’t do it?
- Today, you can get to know a lot about migration lawyer Melbourne services on the Internet. All information on visas including other services such as court representations is available on the Internet. Well, those are not online services.
- Registered migration agents in Melbourne can do a lot for you. No matter who you choose as your assistance provider, make sure you have an idea of their reputation.
- In the Melbourne CBD, hundreds of law services do exist. Would you meet all of them in person? No, you shouldn’t! In this case, you have to make a so-called shortlist of lawyers to consider.
- Let’s say you did your early online research and made a list of lawyers! So, ten lawyers are there now. Again, you can shorten the list. Contact them over the phone or other available online methods. Depending on the response you get from them, you can further reduce the number of immigration lawyers to meet in person.
The Importance Of Code Of Conduct: Over the past few years, the Australian government did make the country’s immigration law tougher. As a part of it, they introduced a set of rules that every lawyer in the country should follow. The migration lawyer Melbourne should stick to those rules and regulations. If not, he/she doesn’t obey the country’s law. Why is this fact so crucial?
- A few migration agents are simply fake ones. Therefore, you hire them means you get the service of a dishonest individual.
- Illegal immigrants prefer hiring such lawyers. It is a known fact that those illegal immigrants look for other shoddy ways to live in Australia.
- We know that you did enter Australia via a valid visa. Thus, you can meet an authentic lawyer in Melbourne.
- Understand that temporary work such as staying as an overstayer, playing hide and seek won’t work today. You will get caught to the authorities pretty soon.
Meeting The Migration Lawyer In Person: In a way, this is the most crucial step. Anybody can say anything over the phone. Are you talking to a real expert? On the Internet, they say, “we are an established law firm.” However, they don’t invite you for a sit-down meeting at their office. Or, the lawyer tries his/her best to avoid meeting you in person.
What could be the reasons behind those behaviours? If the migration lawyer is genuine or a real expert, then he/she will invite you for this so-called crucial meeting in the first hand. Someone who is confident prefers meeting you in person and have a face-to-face chat. We call it being open.
Remember, legal advice provided by the lawyer you have hired takes you far or break you at the halfway point. Thus, if the lawyer knows nothing about the country’s immigration law, but pretends to be a qualified lawyer — your fate would be so unlucky, then.
Demel Is Your Best Migration Lawyer Melbourne Service: We have posted many articles on our capability previously. We invite you to read those informative articles and gain more knowledge on this subject! We are a registered law firm, and all lawyers working in our firm are well-qualified individuals. Contact us today for more information!